Special Ed Support
1. The Ontario Curriculum Unit Planner – Special Education Companion (Ontario Ministry of Education, 2002)
2. Visit this site by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt School Publishers for a range of videos and interactive games that simplify basic math concepts.
3. Strategies for Teaching Students Struggling With Mathematics – A collection of resources and links (www.mathlanding.org)
4. Effective Strategies for Teaching Students With Difficulties in Mathematics – A Research Brief (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, 2007)
5. LD Online offers a wide range of resources, strategies and informative articles for teachers and parents of LD students.