2. Classroom Challenges (Mathematics Assessment Resource Services, Nottingham) – Formative assessment lessons for Grade 6 – The resources on this website are amazing! You will find many wonderful problem solving tasks with teacher guides describing what to do before, during and after the lesson. For example, preview this resource entitled Solving Real-Life Problems: Selling Soup (University of Nottingham & UC Berkeley, 2014)
2. Problems of the Month, from Inside Mathematics (http://www.insidemathematics.org/index.php). These tasks are developed and owned by the Shell Centre for Mathematical Education, University of Nottingham, England.
3. Robert Kaplinsky’s tasks are beautifully designed and bring problem solving to life!
4. Stuffed with Pizza – A fractions performance task, New York City Department of Education.
5. Houghton Mifflin Math – Problem Solving application of strategies
6. Houghton Mifflin Math – Investigations
7. Parallel and Open Task Problem-Solving Math Bank (Ontario Teachers’ Federation)